- UC Property is a public trust, so private property laws apply.
- Non-affiliates must comply with the non-affiliate rules and regulations set by UCOP
Use of University facilities must be in compliance with law and university policies.
- People may not:
- Block entrances or impede foot/vehicle traffic;
- engage in physical abuse;
- disrupt teaching or administration;
- possess firearms, firebombs or other weapons;
- engage in theft/vandalism;
- climb on or rappel from University buildings or trees;
- camp or lodge on University property.
- People must comply with the instructions & directions of University officials including University Police and other police agencies called to assist.
- The University House is a residence and activities on and around the property are restricted.