This is a service of the UC Police.

Public Safety Dispatchers

The Communications Unit is staffed by Public Safety Dispatchers (PSDs).

Resources for Staying Safe

May 16, 2016

From Night Safety Services to Links to Resources.....

Access Control Forms

Request Lock keys


If you know of a non-emergency crime that has occurred or is occurring on campus, we would like you to report it. or 
510/664-8477 (from campus phone, you can dial "4-TIPS")

Within minutes, a texted tip will be received by UCPD's dispatch center, where it will be forwarded to the appropriate division of the Police Department for follow-up. 

How can I file a complaint?

How can I give feedback to UCPD, such as file a complaint, or offer constructive criticism?

UCPD is beholden to its community. Citizens can make complaints by printing and completing the Citizen Complaint form.

The UC Berkeley Police Review Board will accept complaints which shall be forwarded immediately to the Chief of Police.

Property and Evidence

The Facility/Property Management Unit maintains the physical status of the department and handles all property/evidence. 

Individuals who have had their property held by UCPD can request its return by contacting Property & Records.

Key Blank Order Form

PPCS Locksmiths only. You must log in with your CalNet ID to fill out this Key Blank Order Form.