How can I file a complaint?

How can I give feedback to UCPD, such as file a complaint, or offer constructive criticism?

UCPD is beholden to its community. Citizens can make complaints by printing and completing the Citizen Complaint form.

The UC Berkeley Police Review Board will accept complaints which shall be forwarded immediately to the Chief of Police.

If you would like to contribute ideas about our website, our services or make constructive criticism and rate your experience with UCPD personnel, you may email us at For website comments, please use the website feedback googleform