Cal Athletics: Fan Code Of Conduct
To help make sure the game safe and enjoyable for everyone, please take a moment ahead of time to learn what is permissible or prohibited in the stadium.
The following actions are prohibited:
- Any action that disrupts other guests' enjoyment of the game
- Possession of any item listed on the "Prohibited Items List"
- Use of foul, abusive, or obscene language or gestures
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drug use
- Fans that appear to be inebriated and unmanageable will not be permitted admittance into the stadium and may be subject to arrest.
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement or stadium management
- Sitting in a seat other than one's ticketed seat location
- Engaging in action that causes a disruption or interferes with the game
- Refusal to remove clothing deemed offensive or obscene
- Smoking and/or tobacco use
The following items are prohibited inside California Memorial Stadium. All guests are subject to search before being admitted into the venue (see bag policy). Items left outside the stadium by guests will be disposed of by stadium staff. Prohibited items are subject to change.
- Backpacks - See new No Backpack Policy >>
- Bags larger than 14"x14"x6"
- Alcohol of any kind
- Banners / Signs
- Balls or other projectiles
- Hard fruit or Vegetables (unless cut into small pieces)
- Glass or Metal Bottles
- Sticks / Poles
- Hard coolers
- Derogatory, profane, scantily clad, or offensive clothing (See Dress Code)
- Artificial noise making devices
- Video Cameras
- Monos / Tripods
- Professional Cameras (See Camera Policy)
- Laser Pointers
- Tobacco Products (including e-cigarettes)
- Skateboards / rollerblades / scooters / roller shoes
- Illegal drugs
- Segways (ADA only), Bicycles, Tri-Bikes
Failure to follow this code may result in ejection from the facility, revocation of ticket privileges and/or arrest. Although season-ticket holders may provide their tickets to others, the account holder of record is responsible for the actions of those using their tickets.
Download the PDF of the BigGame Flyer. Print and post for your community so that rules about attending the game are known ahead of time.